Prosecco Brut Rosé
• Produced by Musti Nobilis, a family company created in 1963 and located in the Province of Treviso, cradle of Prosecco.
• Classified Prosecco DOC (11 % vol).
• Elaborated from Glera & Pinot Noir grape varietal.
• Vintage 2020.
• Light Rosé and copper colour. Notes of strawberries, redcurrants, hawthorn, bread, almond and red berries typical of Pinot Noir.
• Ideal as an aperitif and with Italian gastronomy (fish, shellfish, white meat, pasta, parmesan, risotto, pizza, panacotta, tiramisu).