Crémant de Bourgogne
• Family Maison since 1951.
• Located in Rully in the heart of the Côte Châlonnaise of Burgundy.
• Manual harvest.
• Elaborated according to the traditional method with an aging of 16 to 18 months.
• Grape varieties: Pinot noir, Aligoté & Chardonnay.
• Complete range of 5 cuvées.
• Pale gold color, fine mousse, fruity and floral nose. Round, vinous and subtle on the palate.
• Bourgogne Mousseux Rouge made from Pinot Noir and Gamay from Hautes-Côtes de Beaune. 24 months aging.